YPL COVID RESPONSE
For now YPL is curbside pickup onlY!
If we have items already waiting for you in the library:
1. Please call 508-362-3717 during library hours to schedule curbside pickup or
2. Email at email@example.com
When you are notified of new items that have come in, please call or email to schedule pickups.
We will notify patrons who do not receive email that items have arrived.
When the library reopens:
We are open to patrons from:
Tuesday to Friday, 10 AM - 3 PM &
Saturday from 10 AM to Noon.
NOTE: If you receive an email from CLAMS, your book will be ready to pick up. If you would rather do curbside pick-up (which is our preferred method) you should call the library to arrange a pick-up day.
Here are our policies for reopening:
• As you may know, CLAMS delivery among libraries has started. When books arrive, they are quarantined for three days. If you receive an email from CLAMS, your book will be ready to pick up. Library is open 10 AM to 2 PM Tuesday to Friday and Saturday from 10 AM to Noon, but if you would rather do curbside pick-up (which is our preferred method) you should call the library to arrange a pick-up day.
• You must wear a mask and socially distance. Only children under 2 are exempt from the policy on masks.
• Please return all items to the BOOK DROP ONLY. In that way, we can quarantine returned items for 72 hours before checking them in or recirculating them. Again, please be patient as your returned items will not be checked in immediately.
As usual, we will place your items outside on the porch in a bag with your name on it. Only one person at a time may use the porch.
Please stay 6 feet away if there are other patrons waiting. Be sure to wear your mask correctly even outside.
Please email or call during library hours to place holds or to ask questions. We're here to help!
Thank you! Keep well and safe!
• No fines will be assessed for overdue books
• Only one checkout station will be open to patrons. Please stay behind the shield and keep six feet from any other patrons.
• Only one computer station will be available. We will clean surfaces between users.
• Toys in the children's room have been put away.
• Bathrooms will be closed.
We are very excited to welcome you back in the building.
Thank you for following our policies. Please stay safe! Please call or email with any questions or concerns.
Remember: Wi-fi at YPL is accessible in the parking lot and out front at any time. No password is required. If you or someone you know needs access to the internet, please take advantage of this opportunity.