YPL is reopening to patrons!
Curbside pickup is still encouraged and preferred.
If you enter the library, please be aware of and abide by the following:
* We are limiting the number of patrons in the library.
* You are required to wear a mask (properly covering your mouth and nose) the entire time you are in the library.
* Please limit your visit to no more than 30 minutes.
* You must maintain social distancing throughout the library, and especially at the checkout counter.
* One public computer will be available, for a maximum of 30 minutes per patron per day (no matter if there is a patron waiting).
* The computer will be available on a first come, first serve basis. If someone is on the computer when you arrive, we ask you to please wait in your car (or outside the building) until it is available, unless you have other business at the library.
* The copier and fax are available for patron self-use.
* If you are not feeling well, please do not enter the library.
Please Note: Wi-Fi
Wi-fi at YPL is accessible in the parking lot and out front at any time. No password is required. If you or someone you know needs access to the internet, please take advantage of this opportunity.
To our YPL Patrons -
Thank you so much for abiding by these rules.
Doing so will keep everyone as safe as possible, while still allowing you to enjoy the library. We are so happy to be able to be open again, and we welcome you back whole-heartedly.
All materials being returned should be left in the book drop (we are still quarantining everything for at least 72 hours). If the drop is full, or the item is too big, just check with staff at the front desk.
If you would rather do curbside pick-up (which is our preferred method) you should call the library to arrange a pick-up day.
As usual, we will place your items outside on the porch in a bag with your name on it. Only one person at a time may use the porch.
Please stay 6 feet away if there are other patrons waiting. Be sure to wear your mask correctly even outside.
Please email or call during library hours to place holds, ask questions or have the librarians select books for you. We're here to help!
Thank you for following our policies!
Keep well and safe! Please call or email with any questions or concerns.